Monday, January 17, 2011

16 Weeks


I'm 16 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby D is the size of an Avacado
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 7 lbs
(Yes - I know it's weird that I've lost so much in the first few months but I'm eating healthy, working out alot and feeling great!)
Maternity Clothes: Regular clothes are still fitting great. I haven't even pulled out my maternity clothes yet.
Gender: Can't wait and so excited to find out in a few weeks!!!
Movement: I think I've felt the baby a couple times lying down but nothing really yet.
Sleep: I'm sleeping really good!
What I miss: Nothing really
Cravings: Fruit! I didn't really have cravings with Ryan and don't really have any this time except I am loving fruit.
Symptoms: Nothing really except tired but that's probably just from keeping up with Ryan, ha!
Best Moment this week: Doctors appointment this Thursday and hearing the heartbeat again!

I can't believe how fast it's going this time around. So blessed and thankful that I am still feeling great.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

I can't wait to find out!! Ah, my biggest cravings with P were fruit, cold orange juice, and Mexican! So I am guessing it's a girl:) you look wonderful!!!

Summer said...

Um where have I been LOL....oh that's right JHU LOL...sorry I haven't commented in awhile sweet girl I have had alot going on with my health and it seems like this new cocktail of chemo infusion and pills are putting me in the right track whooo hooo! I am so tickled that you are pregnant....How exciting and girl you look great!! Ryan is gonna be a great big brother....I think you are probably gonna have a girl....when I was preggers with Kelee I craved fruit, cold LEMONADE lots of it, orange juice and ranch dressing LOL.....I bet your gonna have a girl....I am so excited for you
CONGRATS!!

xoxo
Sums