Monday, January 3, 2011

Cherished Memories

I love having our basement as Ryan's playroom. We have been playing alot more there lately. Most of Ryan's toys are down there and there isn't much he can get into down there. I've enjoyed having lots of space to play and not telling Ryan to get out of the pantry or bathroom for the 100th time, ha!
I love the holidays but I get a little sad when they are over. It's hard being off your schedule so I look forward to getting back in the groove of things. We enjoyed having Matt home with us last week but now we are getting back into our routine. I'm also looking forward to all the new shows coming on this week!

(Kelly, do you recognize the couch? Yup, I still have your couch and we love watching tv sitting on the couch.)
One of my favorite things we did for Christmas was give our parents this photo book of Ryan's first year! I made the book using kodak gallery and I am soooooo pleased with how it came out. It took many hours to complete but we have this amazing book of cherished memories!
I included all of Ryan's monthly milestones. I also put some favorite verses and fun things we did during the year. I wish I could have gotten a better picture of the book but this was the best I could get. I plan to do a book every year of Ryan's life. I haven't started his second book but I plan to get started very soon.

2 comments:

kimmie said...

I love the book...that just inspired me to do one for Maddox. I did one when he was about 4 months and it took forever...I can't imagine how long it would take to do a whole year!! Ryan is too cute..you always take great pics...what kind of camera do you use?

Kelly M said...

Oh wow! I'm impressed with that book! What a great idea! And I'm also impressed that you have the couch! Ha! It was a good couch, so I'm glad it's still "in the family" :)