Monday, January 24, 2011

17 Weeks


I'm 17 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby D is the size of an onion!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Lost 7 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Still boxed away for now!
Gender: Set our date for the ultrasound on Feb. 4. Can't wait to find out!!! 11 more days!!!
Movement: Pretty sure I felt the baby a few times while lying down. Feelings little flutters!
Sleep: I'm sleeping great!
What I miss: Nothing really
Cravings: Love all fruit right now but not really craving anything!
Symptoms: Feeling more tired. Nothing else really, haven't really started showing yet and that's just fine with me.
Best Moment of the week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat on Friday at the doctor. A strong 150 bpm.

1 comment:

kimmie said...

Summer...where did you get your pregnancy highlights outline? Do you just type all that each time or do you have a saved template for it. Curious how everyone does their weekly post!!