Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Then and Now

Today I started a new Bible study at church. I am doing Beth Moore's Here and Now: Now and Then Study. I am so excited! It's a study on the book of Revelation. Revelation is one of those books that is mysterious and confusing. I've always wanted to do a study on Revelation and what better teacher than Beth Moore. I am pumped and ready to jump into this study.


The rest of our day was filled with napping, working out and playing. Unfortunately I am still waiting on getting my car back. They are waiting for a part so that is the hold up. I am soooo thankful for our friends who have been generously let us borrow their van but I am SO ready to have my car back.

And I wanted to share the verse I have picked to memorize over the next 13 days.
"Blessed is the man who perserveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him." James 1:12 (NIV)

No comments: