Thursday, May 30, 2013

Friends, Bubbles and Batman

 
Monday holidays always mess up my week.  I love them but I keep thinking it's the day before.  This week has flown.  I can't believe it's almost the weekend!

We've been enjoying our week and getting back into our routine.  This morning we went to the gym then my friend Laura and her girls met us to help me do some party planning for the boys birthday party in a couple weeks.  

Sweet Linley was playing peek a boo with Colton at the table.  We had a fun lunch although it was pretty loud and crazy.  I'm vowing to never take Colton to another sit down restaurant unless it has a playground... for at least six months!  He is a HAND FULL!!! 

There's never a dull moment around here!  Tonight Matt was getting ready to give the boys their bath and Ryan ran upstairs and started the water and decided the pour the ENTIRE bottle of new bubble bath in the tub!  Awesome! As I say to Ryan all the time, "not a good idea Ryan, not a good idea"!  Sometimes you just have to laugh so you don't yell at them!  At least they will smell really clean!

And lastly I made these Batman cookies last week for my twitter and blog friend Kelli.  I loved making these cookies and thought they turned out so fun!  What little boy doesn't love batman?  

2 comments:

Kelley said...

I am a new follower and have to say, your boys are just too cute! Looking forward to following along!

kellimoss said...

Again, great job! We LOVED them!! You're a sweetheart :)