Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday

 I feel like May is one of the busiest months in the year.  I guess with the school year ending and the beginning of summer there are just alot of things to wrap up.  

Ryan has just one week of preschool left! Sad =(  He told me tonight he is going to miss school! Thankfully he will have a fun summer with a few weeks of camp, swimming lessons and some Little Gym mixed in.  

I'm looking forward to a slower pass and just having fun with the boys.  I love to stay busy but sometimes it's nice to just say "hey, what do you want to do today?  Hang at the pool? sounds good".  

I've been busy this week with some teacher appreciation cookie orders and things for our last Mops meeting we had today.  

Ryan celebrated his birthday at school today since it's in June.  He wanted to take donuts as snack so that's what we got! Ha!  Sounds great and easy to me!   Too bad he brought home about a dozen that have just been staring at me begging me to take a bite!  It's hard for me to resist a doughnut.  

It was also Farmer Frank day at school.  Farmer Frank brings all his farm animals for the kids including a goat, ducks, baby ducks, bunnies, sheep and a piglet.  Ryan loved telling me all about it.  He said his favorite was the piglet! It was pretty cute.  I'm so thankful for a wonderful preschool Ryan loves!

 And lastly, I made these pharmacy cookies last week for a friend of a friends whose daughter just graduated from pharmacy school!

No comments: