Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend 2013

Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the world!!!  
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and amazing momma!  She has always been there for me, cared for me and given me advice.  She has always been my biggest supporter and encourager.  Both my parents have been so supportive and for that I am SO thankful!  Thank you Lord for giving me the best mom and dad in the world.  

The boys woke me up yesterday by climbing in my bed and giving me my mother's day cards.  I loved the snuggles and loved their sweet cards.  Matt took the boys downstairs to enjoy some special doughnuts while I got ready for the day!

Love these sweet brothers!  Ryan loves to introduce Colton to everyone he meets.  He will say "I'm Ryan and this is Colton, he's my brother".  Melt my heart!!!  Love these two monkeys!

After a great church service we headed to Tano for mother's day brunch.  The boys were pretty good.  Our neighbors were sitting close by and they said they were impressed with how well Ryan and Colton were acting.  She said her kids didn't act that well at that age in the McDonalds drive-thru.  Ha!  It was a yummy lunch and so glad to spend time with my boys!

We came home and the boys took naps while Matt studied and I worked on cookies.  We meet Papau, Yaya, Nana Nicki, Uncle Michael and Aunt Erin for dinner Sunday night.  We enjoyed a delicious dinner and the boys did well until the very end.  They both ate like champs, they were hungry since they didn't eat much lunch.  Maybe it was the three donuts Ryan had that morning, uh!  Colton got antsy towards the end so Matt just took him to the car.  It was a great time and so glad we got to celebrate with everyone!

I am SO blessed to be the mom of these two sweet boys!  They are the best things in my life (besides Matt of course) and I love them so much!  I count my blessings every day!


No comments: