Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Fun in the Sun

 
Today was our first real day of summer vacation.  It was nice to sleep in a little this morning.  I was pleasantly surprised when I woke up to hear Matt getting the boys up!  So thankful for him!  

When I was going to bed last night I set my alarm for my usual tuesday morning schedule and then I realized I didn't have to leave the house til 9:45.  Oh nice!

We went to Little Gym for Colton's tumble class.  After C's class we headed to the park to meet Ryan's classmate Elizabeth and her momma Anissa, Quinn and baby Caitlyn.  

The boys were having the best time playing and running all over the place.  They would run up the stairs, fly across the bridge and slide down the slide.  Over and over again!

We had a great time until about 150 eight year olds showed up and inundated the whole playground.  Ugh, I was so not happy and frustrated.  Of course there was a "little kid" playground beside the big one but Colton just wanted to play on the big one.  Awesome!  That was fun trying to keep him from getting trampled and dealing with tantrums when I wouldn't let him play on the big playground - Said no one ever!

We came home and the boys crashed!! They had played so hard and even though we got inundated with big kids.  We loved seeing our friends and playing outside.  Yay for summer!

No comments: