Friday, May 10, 2013

Foodie Friday

I love love love this picture of Ryan!  It might just be my favorite!  
I have been slacking lately with taking pictures of the boys.  They are both so busy it's hard to get them to sit still.  

And have I mentioned we are in the throes (no pun intended, haha) of the terrible twos!  Oh Lordy Lordy, this boy can throw some fits like none other.  

Tonight was pizza night!  I was talking to the boys and said loudly "raise your hand if you want pizza for dinner!"  Sweet little C bear raised his hand and goes "MEEEEE".  It was the cutest thing in the world!  Of course Ryan said "me" too!

Lastly this has to be the shortest recipe I've ever posted!  I made this last week for our small group and it was light and yummy!  

Banana Pudding Cake!  Yellow cake (make according to box), poke holes, instant banana pudding poured over top. Whipped cream and crushed nilla waffers.    

No comments: