Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin

 I got a sampler All Recipes magazine with my last Southern Living magazine.  I've made a few of the recipes from it and loved them all.  I need to start getting this magazine.  Most of the recipes are easy and quick, just like I like em!  I made this Slow Cooker Pulled Pork the other night and it was delish.  It made a lot so we had lots of leftovers.  Plus, Ryan ate it.  I just told him it was roast with bbq sauce!  He loved it!  It's definitely a dinner we will be making alot this summer!


Ingredients:
1 Pork Tenderloin (2 lb)
1 (18oz) bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce
1 (12oz) can or bottle of root beer

Directions:
Place pork tenderloin in slow cooker.  Pour the root beer over the meat.  Cover and cook on low until well cooked and the pork shreds easily.  6-7 hours.  Drain well when done and pour over bbq sauce.  Serve over hamburger buns with a side of corn on the cob.  Yum!


No comments: