Friday, June 8, 2012

Show Us Your Life Home Tours - Kitchens

 I think it's true that they say the Kitchen is the heart of the home.  I love our kitchen and it really is the focal point of our home.  Today we are touring my favorite room in the house - the Kitchen on Kelly's Show Us Your Life.  I can't wait to tour some kitchens and get some decorating tips.  

Here is our kitchen.  When we first saw our house I fell in love with the kitchen.  It was big, pretty and plenty of room to cook, or in my case, bake in. 

 This is looking in from the breakfast area.   I need to replace the plate that was on the shelf on the right - it fell and broke a few months ago.

 Here's looking in from the door of the garage.  

 This is looking from the doorway of the dinning room.

And this is our breakfast room looking in from the family room.


 This is Matt's favorite space in the kitchen.  

This is probably my favorite spot.  I love this little lamp I got forever ago at Kirklands.  Love this picture of Ryan when he was 18 months old.   

 Love this plate my parents gave me for Christmas a few years ago.  One of my favorite things in my kitchen.

And today I found this cutie pie crawling across the kitchen floor.  I think he's a keeper! 

4 comments:

Shoshanah said...

I love the little shelves on the side of the cabinets. What a clever idea!

And I'm obsessed with my Keurig too!

Unknown said...

Great space. I just ordered a Keurig for my husband for Father's Day. I have no idea where I'm going to put it. I probably will end up rearranging the entire kitchen before it's over with!

Kelly M said...

Summer, you have such a cute kitchen! Actually, seeing your kitchen and living room makes me want to pick up some Chik-fil-A and sit and sip some sweet tea with you!

Natasha said...

I love yellow kitchens!

And my kids are close in age to your boys -- my son turned three at the end of March and my daughter will be one on Sunday! Busy days as a mom, eh?