Thursday, June 7, 2012

Ryanisms

 
I talk a lot on here about Colton, probably because he is a baby and doing so many new things all the time.  Ryan is definitely not a baby any more and growing into a little boy every day.  His vocabulary has really grown so much in the last few months.  He says the funniest things!  


Last week when we were at a birthday party we were sitting on the back deck with some other little kids.  This little boy Liam was venturing over to the steps when his mom said "Liam, don't go down those stairs."  She warned him a couple times and then I heard Ryan say "Liam, Liam, don't go down those stairs!"  I got so tickled I just laughed so hard!

Last night he was in the tub and he was pouring water out of his bucket and I said "yeah, I see it".  He then responded "Yup, suuuuure is".  I cracked up!!!  I guess he's heard me say that a time or two, ha!

The other day I noticed for the first time that he was playing make believe with his stuffed animals.  He was playing his elefun game and he gave puppy, hippo and monkey a net to catch the butterflies. 

And this little guys is just the cutest thing ever.  I think he has discovered the dogs want his food.  I caught him a couple times today trying to slip Gracie some peaches.  I said "Colton, stop that" and he  jumped.  Silly boy!  Must get it on video soon!

No comments: