Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Colton!!!

 Colton:
You are one year old today.  It seems just like yesterday that we were rushing off to the hospital to finally meet you.  I had no idea what you would look like or be.

You were 7 lbs 1oz bundle of joy.  We were overwhelmed with love for you.

Since the day you were born you have been the sweetest and most content baby.  You have the sweetest personality and just so happy.  We see more of your personality coming out every day.

I loved you from the moment I met you and now I love you 100x more.  My love grows for you every day.

You are so content and just yummy.  You love to clap your hands and you get so excited.

You warm up to people quickly but you are definitely a momma's boy.  You play well by yourself but if I'm in sight you want me to hold you.

You mostly wake up happy and give the biggest smile when I come get you in your bed.

You don't say too many words yet.  You say dadada, momma and that's about it.

You are a GREAT eater and great sleeper.  Your favorite foods are grapes, watermelon and crackers.

The last few days you have had a runny nose and sound congested.  I've been trying to do the nose suction but you can't stand that thing.  Today I think you are finally feeling better.   

You still only have two teeth.  I'm hoping your top teeth come in soon!

You still army crawl primarily.  Sometimes you crawl on all fours but you are faster army crawling.  You are not even close to walking and I'm totally ok with that.  Crawling is enough for me.

Not sure of your stats yet but you weigh around 20lbs.  You wear size 12 month clothes, size 4 diapers and size 3.5 shoe.  

We started whole milk today and you seem to like it but not as much as your formula.  I don't think you like that's it's so cold.  I might try warming it a little for you tomorrow. 

 God has blessed us so much with two precious boys.  I thank God for you every day for such amazing gifts.  We love our Colton Bear so much! You have totally stolen our hearts.


Happy first birthday Colton!  I look forward to celebrating many more wonderful birthdays with you.

No comments: