Monday, April 30, 2012

Good Weekend

 
We had a quiet weekend around here! It was chilly and just nice to hang around the house most of the weekend.  We took the boys to a little restaurant in downtown Loveland for dinner Friday night.  It was fun and the boys did great!  

Colton is eating more and more table food every day.  He like everything so far and that I'm thankful.  I just bought a ton of baby food but I think over the next few weeks I will start giving him just table food for dinner and bottle before bed.  
Sunday morning Matt went to get a dunkin donut's coffee and picked up some donuts.  I have a huge weakness for donuts.  They are yummy but so many ww points and not filling at all.  They sure were good though.  Ryan enjoyed them as well!  

Sunday we went to church then came home for lunch and naps.  Matt and I both rested while the boys napped.  It was nice to relax and take it easy.  

We are excited this week brings much warmer temps.  It's suppose to be in the 80's so we will be playing outside and going on lots of walks.  Crazy to think we were wearing jackets last week and shorts this week.  

No comments: