Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Do you like my hat?

I'm sad I only have one more week of Bible study. I have learned so much from this Motherwise study. It as helped me be a better parent and a better wife.

Colton has stopped taking a nap at church or the gym. Usually I can rush home after the gym to put him down for a morning nap. Today he fell asleep in the car on the way home and stayed asleep for about thirty minutes after coming home. Sweet little guy woke up, ate lunch then went back to sleep for his afternoon nap.
We are getting really excited about Easter. I love Easter because it's all about Jesus. I love talking to Ryan about Jesus and how He is alive. He loves reading his Easter book at bedtime. He has this little toddler Bible with a soft cover and he wanted to read it in his bed during nap time. I usually don't let him have books in bed because he will tear them apart but I couldn't say no when he wanted to read his Bible.

I found this hat that was Ryan's. Ryan would never wear a hat. He would rip it off as soon as I put it on him. Thankfully Colton doesn't seem to mind. He's such a cute pie!

No comments: