Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cooking or Baking

 
At MOPS this morning we had a lady from Pampered Chef come talk about cooking and share some of her easy, yummy recipes as well as some cooking tips.  I typically cook 5-6 nights a week.  I'm always on the look out for easy and good recipes. 

It's no secret that I don't like to cook but I love to bake.  I think it's because baking you follow a recipe and you end up with a great product but cooking requires more technic and skill.  A skill I definitely don't have.  I feel like people either like to cook or like to bake or don't like either. ha!  What about you?


I made these cute wedding shower cookies for a friend at MOPS.  I have seen the posie flower cake cookies before and knew I had to try them.  I think they turned out very cute.  
And I couldn't decide which picture of Colton I liked better.  He is so sweet and I can't get enough of him.  

No comments: