Friday, April 20, 2012

Fab Friday


Look at these two cuties I found in my bed this morning! Ha! I feed Colton his breakfast and then give him a bottle in our bed. He is fascinated by Annabelle and loves pulling on her paw, ears and tail. Belly is so good with him and loves to give him kisses. I love our special cuddle time in the morning.
Yesterday we went to a playdate at Jump Zone. It's been about a year since I have taken Ryan to a bouncy house. Did say he had fun was an understatement. He had a BLAST! He was running and playing so hard he was sweating! I tried to take some pics but they just came out blurry.
Colton did great and chilled in the stroller and baby bijorn. He loved watching the kids and wanted to go play too.
We had Colton's intake paperwork for physical therapy done yesterday. I am looking forward to learning some exercises for him and helping him get stronger. And would you believe that when I put Colton down for his nap this afternoon he was rolling from his back to his belly over and over again. I couldn't believe it. He's only rolled from his back to his belly maybe 10 times. He is getting there!
Tonight Matt was working late so I took the boys to Cracker Barrel for dinner. I love, love, love catfish and Cracker Barrel is the only place around here I can find catfish. The boys were perfect and did so good. Ryan ate all his dinner and Colton ate his baby food, some cheerios and almost a whole biscuit. It was a successful outing! So blessed to have such sweet boys!

No comments: