Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Today we went to a local pumpkin patch with some friends. I love going to pumpkin farms in the fall! It's one of my favorite things to do in October! It was absolutely beautiful weather to be outside this weekend. It was a little too warm to wear our cute orange and brown fall clothes but pleasant nonetheless.

Our first stop when we got to the patch was to ride the train. I had high hopes that Ryan would Ryan the train by himself like a big boy but he wanted momma to ride. Since I was carrying Colton in the baby bijorn Matt tried to ride but he wouldn't fit so I had to ride.

Ryan enjoyed the train and kept saying "choo choo".

Love these two handsome guys!

Colton was so good despite missing his afternoon nap and being carried around everywhere. He is always such a happy and good baby!
After the train ride we went on a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch. I use the term "hay ride" very loosely. It was a tractor with a trailer and some hay on it! I was showing and telling Ryan about the hay and he kept saying "hi". He didn't know I was saying "hay" instead of "hey".

We picked out a couple pumpkins from the patch. Ryan was trying to pick up these big pumpkins and he would say "it stuck". Haha! That boy cracks me up! Matt told him they weren't stuck, they were heavy.

My handsome fellas! They don't come much better looking than these three!

Ryan had an absolute blast and was completely filthy when we left! ha! It was such a fun fall day.

No comments: