Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Favorite Boys

When people find out that I have two sons they always say "Oh I bet your house is crazy! I bet you want a girl"! Truth be told I would love to have a sweet baby girl I can dress up and do girlie things with but I love, love, love having two boys! They are so much fun and there's never a dull moment in this house.

Ryan and Colton are both showing more interest in each other! I think they are going to be best buds. Even though they are both all about their momma right now, I know the day will come when they just want to wrestle with their daddy and want his approval.

This little cutie pie just smiles and grins all the time. All I have to do now is smile and talk to him and he just smiles and laughs at me. He is a little ticklish on his belly and his chunky thighs. Oh I love a squishy baby!

This morning I took Ryan to get his haircut. It was getting a little out of control and he had major wave going on.

He did so much better this time at the hair salon. He still cried alot at first but about half way through he calmed down and was playing with a toy. He's getting better! Hopefully one day in the future it won't be so traumatic getting a haircut.

On the way to the salon I was telling Ryan the lady was going to cut and snip his hair so on the way home he kept saying "snip snip, cut cut".

No comments: