Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fun Saturday

We've had such a fun and busy day today! This morning I went to barbell class at the gym and I'm sure feeling it now as I sit on the couch with my feet up.

I've been working on two cake orders. I delivered one today and will deliver the other one tomorrow! Will post pictures tomorrow! I think they might be my best cake creations to date.

Matt recently joined a men's bible study and tonight they had a date night with all the couples. We are so blessed to have Matt's parents come over to watch the boys! We appreciate them so much. We went to dinner at this cool tavern then went to someone's house and played catch phrase. We laughed so hard and just for the record, the girls totally beat the guys!

I took this picture yesterday when we ran into Kroger to pick up eggs. Ryan saw this cart in the parking lot and was begging to ride in it. This was our first adventure riding in the little car at the grocery store. Ryan loved it but he thought he could just jump out whenever I stopped. Not cool! Thankfully we were in and out quickly!

And this cute little pumpkin is just a delight. He is so sweet and just smiles all the time! Love him! Can't imagine life without him!

No comments: