Friday, October 14, 2011

Brothers

One of the best things about having two boys is comparing their pictures each month. I am always looking to see what Ryan was doing at Colton's age and how much they are similar or different. When I look at Colton I don't feel like he looks much like Ryan but when I look back at baby pictures of Ryan I see such a big resemblance.

Here they are at one month old. To me they don't look that much alike in this picture. Ryan weighed 6lbs 8oz at birth and Colton weighed 7lbs 1oz. Almost a whole pound but you can't even tell at one month.

Two month picture and they are looking more alike. They have the same nose and mouth but very different hair. Ryan had very light hair and not much of it and Colton has lots of dark brown hair.

Wow! This picture was taken at almost the exact same age of three months. They look SO much alike in this picture. What handsome little fellas if I do say so myself. I think really the only difference is Ryan is a little more chubbier in the face and the hair. Also Ryan has a much bigger forehead than Colton. I still think they look different, but similar too.

No comments: