Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Pappou


Sunday morning we got up super early to have our family pictures done by the oh-so-talented Amy. I was prepping Ryan before we left telling him we were going to see our friend Amy and she was going to snap pictures of us. I was really worried how he would do. I had nightmares of him throwing a fit in the middle of the picture and not wanting to sit still or look at the camera. I said some serious prayers before we left.

Well Ryan and Colton both did awesome!!!! I was SO happy with how well Ryan behaved. I did promise him a donut if he was good, ha! He was totally hamming it up and smiling for the camera. He was so cute. I think Amy got some really good ones of the boys together. I'm so excited, I can't wait to see the proofs.
Sunday afternoon we headed over to Matt's parents house to celebrate early his Dad's birthday.

Ryan apparently shares his love for salsa with his father. He watched Matt dip his chips in the salsa then dug in for some yummy goodness. It wasn't even mild flavored, it was medium. He loved it.
Matt's sister Erin holding Colton. Colton loved Aunt Erin and was so good sitting in her lap for a long time.
Pappou's birthday is tomorrow. We are wishing him a very, very happy birthday!!!
We had a great dinner and a fun night! I love watching these boys get loved on by their grandparents. We are so blessed to have such loving parents who love on our sweet babies!!!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Your boys are really cute. I DID NOT like Cappricio Grill. Not sure how you spell it, but it is in the Peabody.