Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fun Halloween Weekend

I was so excited to take Ryan to his first Disney on Ice show last night. My in-laws kept Colton so Matt and I could take Ryan to see mickey mouse. I had been prepping him the last few days about going to see mickey and how he would be skating on ice. I don't think he knew exactly what to expect.

Ryan has this obsession about ice. He loves to eat it for some reason. He has his two year molars but I guess he likes chewing on it. When we first got there I showed him the ice rink that mickey would be skating on.

It was so precious to watch his little face light up when mickey stepped out on to that ice and the show started. He was so cute trying to climb over the chair in front of us to get closer to mickey. I think he wanted to go down to the ice to touch him.

He did really well at the show and only got bored a few times. When mickey wasn't on the ice he got a little bored with the shows like the little mermaid and lelo and stitch since he's never seen them before. He was completely mesmerized by mickey, donald and the gang.

I can't wait to take him to disney world so he can meet mickey for real. We are thinking about taking him this spring since he can get in for free before he turns 3 in June.

My alma mater, Union University, sent me this adorable shirt for my future Union bulldog. I thought it was so cute! I would love to see my boys go to Union one day.

Matt and Ryan decided to finally carved our halloween pumpkin tonight after dinner. Ryan colored the pumpkin with markers and daddy did the carving.
I am excited about taking Ryan and Colton trick-or-treating tomorrow night. I finally got Ryan to put his costume on the other day so I've got high hopes he will wear it tomorrow night. Ryan is going to be a fireman and Colton is going to be a pumpkin. Now Matt and I just gotta stay out of the candy bowl so we have something to give out tomorrow night, haha!

No comments: