Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ice Cream and Young Love


This morning we met our friends, Heather, Will and baby Caroline at ChickfilA. Ryan always loves their chicken and loves to play in their playground.

Ryan had his very first ice cream cone at CFA! He loves ice cream but he's only had it in a cup. He learned very quickly what to do watching his little buddy Will. We call Will his best friend! They are just a month apart in age and have the best time playing together!

Look who wanted to take a picture with his brother!!! I was taking pics of Colton, and Ryan decided he wanted in on the fun. I love taking a picture of the boys together!

Ryan and Will had a makeup tumblebees class tonight so Heather and I got to hang out with the babies! First I have to say that Matt and Heathers' hubby Matt, do tumblebees with the boys are they have so much fun with them. I think it's been such good bonding between Matt and Ryan.

Caroline is so sweet and cute! She is a month older than Colton.

While the boys tumbled Miss Caroline set her sights on Mr. Colton and couldn't think of anything else. HAHA! Oh my goodness! Heather and I were dying over the cuteness of these two sweeties. Of course we have already arranged for them to marry each other in about 25 years! Caroline was adorable as she was staring at Colton but that wasn't enough. She grabbed him and wouldn't let go! Soooooo precious! I could just eat them up!!!


1 comment:

Heather said...

SUMMER!!! I love this blog !! You and I sure did have a fun day didn't we?! And seriously, you are right. Caroline would have eaten sweet Colton if he wasn't confined to your lap! Geez girl!! :)