Monday, October 10, 2011

Little of this, little of that

I think this might be my very favorite picture of Ryan and I! Even though I do not like my hair in the pic I love how sweet Ryan looks leaning his head against mine!

A few randoms:

Today I made cookies during naps that I'm going to take to MOPS on Thursday. I'm excited about decorating some fall cookies! I finally have my very own business cards. I designed and printed them myself. I'm pretty proud of them! I will post a picture of them tomorrow!

I've decided I want to grow my hair out...as least to my shoulders. I'm pretty certain the baby hair thinning has commenced. Sad! (Because of the hormones during pregnancy your hair grows more and gets thicker. Since the hormones are gone hair starts to fall out and thin around 4 months after giving birth.) I hope I can stick with growing my hair out. I usually get tired of it and cave in to cutting it short again!

Colton is playing in his jumperoo more each day. He doesn't jump yet but he likes to sit in it and look at the colorful toys. He is getting a very slight flat head from where he sleeps on it at night so I'm trying to do more tummy time with him.

No comments: