Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pumpkins, footballs and bedtime

This morning we went to church for MOPS! It was so fun to see so many friends and get a chance to catch up. The boys did so well in the nursery. I've said it before but I am SO thankful for wonderful nursery workers who love on my kids. It means so much!

I took these yummy goodies to our meeting! I made a batch of about 25 cookies and they were completely gone before our meeting ended. So happy with how they came out!

Colton was just pure sweetness today! Tonight as I was putting the boys to bed Ryan figured out how to stand on Colton's crib and peer over into his bed. He was so sweet saying "nigh nigh Tolton". Oh, Blesses my heart!!!

I don't think I've mentioned this yet but just for my own personal memory we have officially dropped Colton's 10pm dream feed. He goes to bed around 7:30 and sleeps til 6:30-7am. He has also been napping so well. He takes a morning nap between his 10 and 1pm feeding. Then he takes an afternoon nap from 2-4:30. I am definitely counting my blessings with having two good sleepers. I give all the credit to babywise and a good schedule.

No comments: