Tuesday, October 25, 2011

One year ago

Exactly one year ago today I found out we were pregnant with our precious baby Colton. We were not "trying" so I honestly didn't think I was pregnant. I was a few days late and I remembered that I had an old expired pregnancy test left from when I got pregnant with Ryan.

I woke up Monday morning and spontaneously decided to take the test. I didn't even tell Matt I was taking the test. It quickly popped up 'pregnant' and for the rest of the day I was in complete denial that I was really pregnant. I thought for sure it was a false positive because the test was expired. I bought another test that night and took it tuesday morning while Matt was still home. And sure enough the test was positive.

We are so blessed to have our sweet and perfect little Colton. He is so sweet and I cannot imagine life without him. It's honestly hard to remember what life was like before he was born. We love him so much and I can't wait to watch him grow!

This morning I took the boys to the park. It was so nice out and actually a little warm. It's probably our last nice warm day for a while. It's suppose to get chilly and rainy the rest of the week.

It was nice to get out and enjoy the fresh air. Ryan had fun running around and burning off some energy. And Colton chilled in his stroller and just smiled!

No comments: