Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wednesday

I was happy to get back into our routine today after being out of town in Memphis. I love a routine and schedule so it throws me off when we aren't on our regular schedule.

This morning I was so excited to go to my cardio resistance class at the gym. It's such a good workout and really pushes me. After eating bad and not working out much while out of town I really needed a good workout.

Ryan and I swung by the grocery store after the gym. He did awesome and hardly anyone was there except for some senior citizens. Maybe I should move my grocery day from Sunday to Monday, ha! Sunday is always SO crowded but it's so much easier shopping without Ryan.

I made taco salad for dinner tonight and Ryan ate SOOOO good. I was holding him and getting his plate ready when he let me feed him peaches off the spoon. He has NEVER done that before so I just stood there shoveling peaches in as long as he would let me. He ate some yummy tomatoes, beans and his favorite, cheese. He loves cheese just like his daddy! He ate better today than he has since he got sick a few weeks ago, praise the Lord!!! I couldn't stop telling him how proud of I was of him!

No comments: