Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday

I didn't take a single picture today! One, because my camera battery is dead and two, because Ryan was not feeling well at all today. (These pics are from Sunday night)

Ryan woke up twice last night crying and fussing. He never wakes up during the night. I took the opportunity to rock and snuggle with my little boy. He fell asleep in my arms and I cherished some sweet time with my baby boy!

Ryan didn't have a fever this morning but he started running a fever after lunch. I gave him some tylenol but he was still running a fever when I put him to bed. Poor little boy is just not feeling well! Unfortunately this means that we will not be going to the gym tomorrow but I'm hoping he feels better before MOPS on Thursday!
This morning while feeding Ryan breakfast I pointed to my belly and told Ryan his baby brother was in there! After dinner tonight we were watching Wheel of Fortune (of course) and I asked him "Ryan, were is your baby brother"! He walked right over and pointed to my belly!!! I was shocked, I couldn't believe he did it! It's amazing what they pick up at this age!

And I wanted to share some photos of our new baby boy!
It was hard to get a good pic on the 3D since he had his hand up by his face the whole time!
(Sorry they are so small, couldn't figure out how to make them bigger!)

No comments: