Monday, February 14, 2011

20 Weeks and Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

I'm 20 weeks! (Half way there!!!)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby D is the size of an banana
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Loss of 6 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Still in regular, no maternity yet!
Gender: It's a BOY!!! Still working on a name!
Movement: I've been feeling the baby a lot more lately!
Sleep: I was sleeping really great until I got sick last week. My cough and runny nose keep me up. I took benadryl over the weekend and slept much better.
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe just caffeine?
Cravings: Fruit
Symptons: Right now just tiredness, and a little bit of heartburn!
Best Moment this week: Just feeling the baby more and more!


Last night Matt took me to The Melting Pot for our Valentine's Date! My sweet in-laws watched Ryan for us so we could enjoy a nice dinner out. We usually only go to The Melting Pot to celebrate our anniversary (we've been 3 out of 4 years) but Matt was making the V-day plans so that's where we went. It was so yummy and I can still taste the amazing chocolate fondue!
We had agreed that we would not buy each other gifts this year! Of course we did cards but our gift was our dinner out. We picked up Ryan and came home from the in-laws and I went upstairs to put him to bed. When I came back down there was a present on the table. I looked at Matt shocked since we weren't doing gifts. I opened it and it was a Kindle! I have been talking about getting one. I hear so many people on blogs so how much they love it and how they read more now with their Kindle than they ever have before! I am so excited!!! I hope my new Kindle gives me the opportunity to read more books!


No comments: