Monday, February 21, 2011

Good Visit

We have had a great last few days visiting my family in Memphis. Sunday my parents and I took Ryan to the park since it was absolutely beautiful! Matt said it was chilly and cloudy at home but we enjoyed the sunshine and 75 degree weather! It was crazy seeing people in shorts in February! Oh how I miss the south!

Ryan had the best time running around and playing on the playground. We even walked about the lake. We also got to fill up on BBQ and Catfish, two of my favorite foods, while we were in Memphis!

Ryan loved all the special attention and love from his grandparents. They got to hear him say more words. He loves to tell my brothers dog, Shelby, to sit. He walks around saying "sit" over and over. The other night in the car he was trying to repeat every word I was saying. Baby, apple and dog are just a few of the words he was saying. I can definitely tell his vocabulary is getting better.
It was such a great visit and we are so thankful to have a loving family that loves Ryan to pieces.

No comments: