Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Little of this and little of that

Yesterday I took Ryan to the doctor since his cold wasn't clearing up and his ears were draining! The doctor confirmed that he has a sinus infection. Since the ear drop antibiotics weren't taking care of his infection the doctor put him on an oral antibiotic. After being on the antibiotic for 24 hours he is already feeling better. He was so happy today and I'm so thankful!
Today I had a doctors appointment to check on Baby D. Everything was really good and he had a strong heartbeat of 160. Matt took Ryan to lunch so I could go to my appointment. Matt said he was SO good. I think they had a great time together! I'm glad that they had a little father/son time while I was at the doctor.

And these are the valentine's cookies I made this weekend. They were so cute and fun! I took them to our MOPS get together on Monday. I think the Be Mine cookie is my favorite!

I'm really looking forward to getting some fresh air tomorrow! It's suppose to be close to 70 degrees out. I can't believe it's already time to get out Ryan's spring clothes! Yay! I'm hoping that we have seen the last of the snow for this year! I would LOVE an early spring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love, love the first picture in yesterday's post. My grandson is just the cutiest ever. I want to get a big picture of this one to put in my den.
I am so glad he and you are feeling better.
Love you so much,
Nana,
Mom

jenn said...

i am so jealous of those cookies:)