Monday, February 7, 2011

19 Weeks

I'm 19 weeks! (almost half way there!)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby D is the size of an apple!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Loss of 6 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Still not wearing any maternity clothes!
Gender: It's a BOY!!!!!
Movement: I've been feeling the baby a lot more lately!
Sleep: I'm so tired I sleep really good!
What I miss: Nothing really - maybe just caffeine?
Cravings: lots of fruit!
Symptons: Right now just tiredness and a little bit of heartburn
Best Moment this week: Seeing our baby on the ultrasound and finding out that we are having another BOY!!!! Soooo thankful for a healthy and active little boy!

I love Ryan's outfit he wore to church yesterday! He such a handsome little guy!
And my two favorite boys in the world! They are so cute! Matt is going to have so much fun with two boys!

3 comments:

Summer said...

Look how good you look preggers! Girl you look fantastic :)
Sooo have you decided on room decor? Ryan is gonna have so much fun with a little brother...oh boy aren't you gonna be outnumbered LOL

xoox
Sums

Brittany said...

Love the sweater vest! Too cute!!

Summer said...

Thanks! I'm still thinking about the new baby's room decor! The nursery is currently green and brown so I'm thinking about changing the green to blue and do a blue and brown theme!

As least I still have my two girl doxies! They are definitely my favorite snuggly girls! =)