Thursday, February 10, 2011

Aquarium and Girls Night Out

I must start off by saying I love this picture of Ryan! Of course I love every picture Ryan but there is something about this one that he seems so grown up and such a little boy.

This morning we went to the aquarium. We haven't been in a long time and since we were inside all yesterday I thought today would be a great day to get out. Of course I picked the day when there were a bunch of middle school kids visiting. Nonetheless we had a good time and Ryan loved looking at all the fish and sea life.
He loved beating on the drums. He started off in the stroller but quickly wanted to see everything so I got him out and he loved the freedom. He did well staying right with me and holding my hand.
He is still not completely feeling 100% and has a little runny nose and a yucky cough. He hasn't been sleeping well at night and during naps the last few days. Ryan has always been a good sleeper but right now he is still a little congested and his cough keeps him from getting some much needed rest!!! (I am praying our new little boy will be a good sleeper like his big brother).

I didn't workout during naptime today like I usually do but it was a productive afternoon: laundry, dishes, vacuumed and worked on Ryan's 2 year photo book! Yay for a productive day! Tonight we had girls night out with my MOPS group. It was so fun and so nice to get out with my girlfriends. Since Ryan has been sick the last few days and not sleepy well (which has left us both fussy) it was the perfect night to get out and chill with my girlfriends.

No comments: