Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our weekend!

The weekend was pretty low key since Ryan and I are both still sick and not feeling great! Ryan's ear has started to drain (even though he has tubes). His sinus infection has traveled to his ears and we have to use $60 antibiotic ear drops. And let me tell you how fun that is trying to put drops in his ears twice a day. I am SO ready for him to start feeling better really soon! Poor little guy just breaks my heart! Thank goodness he is back to sleeping great again!

Look at those curls! Looks like someone is going to get a haircut soon! It has grown so fast in just the last few months!
Apparently Ryan and I are sharing germs because I have gotten his sinus infection. I have major congestion and a nasty cough. I'm positive we practically own half of puffs with the way I'm going through tissues. I am so tired of blowing my nose and want to feel back to normal soon!
I'm really looking forward to some warmer, well at least not freezing, temps this week. Hopefully we can take some walks outside! Oh how I have spring fever!!!

No comments: