Friday, February 4, 2011

Big Day

This morning we went to have our ultrasound for baby D #2. The baby is healthy and looked great. We did find out the gender but we are waiting to tell until after our gender reveal party tomorrow night! We honestly didn't care one way or the other but just excited to grow our family! I will FOR SURE post tomorrow night after our big reveal so stay tuned!

I didn't sleep much last night thinking about finding out the gender and nervous to find out if the baby is ok. We trust and know that God's has a plan. Praise God that the baby and all it's organs look very healthy and I'm measuring right on schedule!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart." Jeremiah 1:5

1 comment:

kimmie said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited Baby D is healthy and cooperated!! I can't wait to find out!!!