Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Icy Lazy Day

Like most of the country today, we are experiencing yet another brutal winter storm. They have been predicting this storm for days but thankfully it wasn't as bad in our area as it could have been. My worst fear was that we would get lots of ice and the power would go out. We got freezing rain last night that turned to rain today so thankfully it was just icy early this morning. Sadly though that did cause Bible study to be cancelled so we stayed home in our pajamas all day.

Ryan isn't running a fever but I don't think he is feels very well right now. He does have a clear runny nose but this morning he slept til almost 9:30. He hasn't eaten very well the last few days and he took a four hour nap this afternoon.

This morning we went downstairs to play and all he wanted to do was snuggle with momma and watch mickey mouse. So that's what we did! I really enjoyed the snuggle time since it isn't often this busy little boy wants to sit and be still in mommas lap.

As you can see Ryan and I weren't the only lazy one's around the house today. (I did get my run in this afternoon while Ryan napped.) Of course Annabelle and Gracie were snoozing most of the day! Most of our morning consisted of Ryan, Annabelle and Gracie all in my lap relaxing and watching mickey mouse.

2 comments:

kimmie said...

Those are sometimes the best mornings!!! I love some cuddle time and Mickey!!! Do you find out tomorrow????

Summer said...

We find out on Friday!!!! Sooooo excited! I can't wait!!!