Tuesday, February 15, 2011

20 Months Old

Ryan - You are 20 Months Old!!!

What have you been up to this month???

(Kinda neat that Ryan is 20 months and I am 20 weeks pregnant)
I cannot believe that you will be 2 in just a few short months!

You wear size 24 months.
You wear size 6 shoes.
You weigh 26 pounds.

You still don't say many words but I think you try to repeat what we say to you, it's just not very clear, ha! You speak mostly Japanese, ha, that's what we call it when we have no clue what you are saying.

You love watching Wheel of Fortune at night and love to yell at the tv. You think it's so funny when daddy yells and solves the puzzle.

You are sooooo busy!!! You run around the house in constant motion. You don't stay still very long. You are constantly into drawers, cabinets, and anything else I'd rather you not be in. You keep me very busy.

You love to climb on things. You are not much of a dare devil just yet.

You are still a picky eater. You eat cheerios and yogurt for breakfast but I never know if you will eat a good lunch or dinner. Sometimes you eat very well and other times you won't eat anything we give you! But your favorite food besides chicken is peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!

You are so funny! You crack us up by the things you do and say every day.

You love music! Whenever the "hotdog song" on Mickey Mouse comes on you run in the room and start dancing and clapping to the song. Recently you have started stomping one foot when you "dance" to the music! We have no idea where you got it from but it's hilarious!

You are SO headstrong and strong willed. We are in a constant battle of wills. I pray that God will use this in your life to be a strong leader. Sometimes I think you get frustrated that you can't communicate to us what you want.

You like to point to my stomach when I ask you where is your baby brother. Sometimes though you will point to your own belly, ha!

Your little smile just lights up the room and our hearts! You have been the light of our life for the last 20 months. Your daddy and I love you SO very much!

This was you one year ago exactly in the same chair and similar outfit, ha! You look so itty bitty. I could just cry looking at this picture because I miss that tiny boy. The age you are now is a HARD one but I'm trying to treasure it because I know 5 years from now - I will want to go back and scoop up that toddler in these pictures and kiss your sweet face!

No comments: