Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Great Day

We had such a great day today! Ryan is like a new kid the past couple days. He has been so happy and in such a great mood. I am so glad he is feeling better! Today the temps were in the 60's so we took advantage and went to the park this morning! It was a little windy but so nice to get some fresh air. The last time we were at this park was last fall and Ryan was barely walking! Hard to believe today he was climbing up and sliding all by himself.

We met Elizabeth and Anissa at the park. I think Elizabeth has this little crush on Ryan! Whenever Anissa says they are going to see Ryan she says his name over and over. Anissa told me the last time they were at our house she was talking about Ryan the whole next day! So cute!!! We went to lunch at McAlister's with them. It was yummy and the kids were great!
The sun came out this afternoon so we took a walk after Ryan's nap. He had the best time seeing the ducks and geese in our neighborhood pond. Whenever we drive by the pond Ryan always waves to them. I pulled Ryan in the wagon the first part of our walk then he decided he wanted to walk the rest of the way home. I couldn't believe he walked all the home and helped me push the wagon. I can't believe how big he is getting!

It was such a great day! I'm really looking forward to more park days this spring!

No comments: