Sunday, May 2, 2010

Our Weekend

The weekend has flown by. I can't believe it's already Sunday night. I don't care for this pic of me (I think I need more bangs) but I think it's great of Ryan. It was our weekly Sunday-morning-before-church picture. Saturday morning we went to swim lessons and Chick-fil-A for lunch. Last night we had dinner with our friends Anissa and Richard and their little girl Elizabeth. We went to a little place in downtown Loveland and it was so yummy. I'm so sad I didn't get one picture last night. After dinner we walked up to a candy shop to get ice cream. It was so nice outside and fun to just sit and chat.
This morning we enjoyed a great message on envy and contentment. Boy did God speak to my heart this morning. I needed that message! We came home after church and Ryan took a great nap while we relaxed. I really should have cleaned but I just wanted to relax. I'm planning to workout tomorrow morning so I'm reserving Ryan's afternoon nap time for cleaning! I'm looking forward to a gorgeous week with lots of nice walks outside!

No comments: