Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Girls night out

I am amazed at the new things Ryan discovers and learns every day. I am positive he tried to say Gracie today but it can out like "a-ce". He not only loves to open the kitchen drawers now but he wants to play with the stuff inside. We don't have any baby safety things on the drawers yet and I really hate them but we've got to do something. Any suggestions?
We hung out mostly at home today since it was rainy and yuck out. Tonight I had a girls night out with two of my girlfriends Peggy and Laura. We know each other from the gym. We had dinner at deSha's and it was so yummy! It was so nice to enjoy good conversation and not worry about feeding and entertaining a little boy. Matt was so nice to stay home and have some daddy son time. Thanks hun!

No comments: