Sunday, May 16, 2010

Eleven Months

Ryan - You are ELEVEN Months old!!!

What have you been up to these days???

  • You weigh 22 lbs
  • You wear size 12-18 month clothes, size 4 shoe and size 3 diapers
  • You eat about half table food half baby food. You are eating new foods all the time. Today you had hamburger meat and grilled cheese for the first time and you loved it.
  • You are constantly smiling and laughing.
  • You are still sleeping 12-13 hours at night. You take a short morning nap and a good 2 hour nap in the afternoon. You are such a good sleeper.
  • You are EVERYWHERE!!! You spend all day crawling, standing, getting into everything and exploring. You are one BUSY boy.
  • You have 6 teeth, 2 on bottom and 4 on top. We suspect you will be getting your "one year" molars soon.
  • You love to talk and babble all the time. Your favorite thing to say is "dad-da". You tried to say Gracie last week but it sounded more like "a-ce".
  • You can clap your hands and wave bye bye now.
  • You love attention and love to people watch. Whenever we are somewhere you love to look at people and turn on your charm.
  • You LOVE to play peek-a-boo and just laugh.
  • You love your swim lessons. Not sure how much you are really "learning" but you sure do love playing in the water. You do great going under water and you act fearless in the water.
I CANNOT believe you will be a year old in a month!

I can't believe how much you have grown and changed over the past year. You have brought so much joy to my life and I love you so very much. It's amazing to think about who will become in the next few years. No matter what I will always be so proud of you!

2 comments:

Summer said...

Happy 11 mths Ryan!! He is growing up so quick! Such a cutie! You dress him so stinkin' cute! Girlie if you ever have a girl your gonna be in trouble LOL....like me I think Kelcee has like 20 pairs of sandals...yup one for each new Gymbo outfit LOL what is with me....ha ha....

Hope you had a great weekend
xoxo
Summer ;0)

Summer said...

Oh tell me about it! I've already warned Matt if we have a little girl. Will have to have major self control! Can't believe how fast he is growing! As he was snuggling this morning I told him even though he won't technically be a baby much longer he will still be my baby, ha!