Monday, May 24, 2010

Little Chatter Box

Today Ryan has been a little chatter box...and I absolutely can't get enough of it. I love hearing his little voice. I can't wait til he says momma. It will be music to my ears!
We had a great day. I had a great workout at the gym then we came home for a morning nap. After nap time we headed to the grocery store. I usually do my grocery shopping on sunday without Ryan but he was so good today I think I might make Monday my new grocery day. Plus it was less crowded which is always a plus.
This afternoon I blew up Ryan's new baby pool. It was very warm today so I thought we would try it out. I put Ryan's suit on and we headed out. I sat him down in the water and immediately he started crying and totally hated it. I think it was the cold water. I hope this doesn't last and that he will love his pool soon. I can't wait to take him to the big pool at the gym!

No comments: