Thursday, May 13, 2010

MOPS and a sneak peak

Can I just tell you how much I love this picture of Ryan!!! So sweet, I just love it!

This morning we headed out to our last MOPS meeting before the summer break. We had a nice catered breakfast from Mimi's, my favorite. We enjoyed hearing from our pastor's wife and her personal journey of motherhood. She is such an example of a godly wife and mom. And she and our pastor are actually from Memphis. Small world! I have so loved MOPS this year. It's been such an encouragement in my walk with Christ and I've loved developing friendships with other moms. I am looking forward to some outings and playdates this summer with my MOPS moms!
This kids had been practicing and learning some new songs while we were in MOPS. They came in today to "perform" for us. It was so adorable and just the cutest thing. I kept thinking, wow, Ryan will be up there next year.

This is a sneak peak of what I'm working on for Ryan's birthday party. It it just one month away!!!!! YIKES!! I'm doing a color theme of blue, green and brown. I am planning to order the invitations before the weekend and pretty much have everything planned out in my head. We aren't planning anything big, just a small party with family and friends at our house. I'm really excited about it and can't wait to see it all come together.

No comments: