Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Ryan's First day of Preschool

Today was Ryan's first day of preschool.  He is now in the 4's class and goes four days a week.  He is growing up so fast I can hardly believe it.  

He was all ready and excited about his first day of school today!

We came outside to take pictures and Colton decided he wanted in the picture too.  He's just used to taking pictures with his big brother.  Don't they look adorable and so grown up.  I know one day I will look back and think how small they are but today they look so big to me.

I want to cherish these sweet young years when they are innocent, sweet (most of the time) and I get to hang out with them all day.  So blessed!

By miracle we got to school super early, like 20 minutes early, so we jumped to get a picture by the school sign.  Ryan loves his preschool and has so many friends there.  I love his preschool too and so thankful for their teaching and loving on my kiddos. 

Ryan was excited that Daddy came to drop him off at school.

Ryan and his girlfriend Jillian.  They are so cute and so funny!  Jillian pretends that she is texting Ryan all the time.  Cracks me up!  When I ask Ryan about Jillian he says "oh Jillian, she loves me".  We will have to save this for their rehearsal dinner in about 20 years.

Love these three!  Elizabeth, Ryan and Nicholas.  They have known each other since they were babies and just a few weeks old.  Crazy!  So glad they are all in the same class again this year!  

When I picked Ryan up I asked him how his first day was and he said "it was awesome mommy"!  Love it!  So blessed and thankful!  Excited for a wonderful year.

No comments: