Friday, September 20, 2013

Five on Friday

I'm linking up again for Five on Friday!


1. This week has flown.  I can't believe it's already Friday!  The boys both had great weeks at school and I seemed to get caught up on some housework and other little projects I have going on.


2. We went to a birthday party tonight for our friend and cousin Evie.  She is turning five in a few days.  It was so great to see and catch up with friends and family we don't get to see very often.  The boys had a blast running around and playing so hard.  I'm sure they will sleep great tonight!




3. One of my projects I've been working on is finishing Colton's Christmas stocking.  Yes, I've had it for over two years and I have yet to finish it.  I must get it done by Thanksgiving!  I should finish soon!


4.  I made these fun ninja cookies this week for our friend Will's birthday!  They turned out so fun!  I love the colors!


5. We don't have much planned for this weekend but I hope it's full of playing outside in this perfect weather and watching some football.  



No comments: