Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Eleven Months

 Colton - You are ELEVEN months old!!!!  
I cannot believe you will turn a year old next month!

What have you been up to this month???
 You weigh 17lbs and 9oz (Ryan was 22lbs at this age)

You wear size 12-18 month and some 9-12 month clothes. You wear size 3 diaper and size 3.5 shoe)

 You are a great sleeper!  You typically take two naps a day.  A short morning nap, about an hour, then a longer afternoon nap between 2-3 hours.  You go to bed around 7pm and wake between 7-8am. 

You are a super great eater!!!  You already eat more food than your big brother.  You like peas, carrots, grapes, peaches, bananas, watermelon, cant elope, pears, cheese, oranges and chicken. I am SO happy that you love so many foods.  

You still take 4 bottles a day, usually around 5-7oz.  

 This month you finally started crawling!!!  You army crawl all over the place.  Lately you've been getting on your knees and rocking back and forth.  I'm sure you will be crawling on all fours very soon.  

You love to stand.  You will climb all over me and find my hands so you can stand up in my lap.  You haven't pulled up on objects yet but I'm sure you will soon. 

You love to clap your hands and are starting to wave.

 You took your first plane ride this month when we went to DisneyWorld on vacation.  You did awesome and were so easy on our trip.

You still only have two bottom teeth but recently you've had a tough time teething with your top two teeth coming in.  Bless your heart.  We can't wait for those little whitties to pop through.  

You are such a sweet and good baby.  You are so easy and just good natured.  I'm sure the terrible two's (and three's, ha) will catch up with you but right now you are just too precious for words.  

 You are such a blessing to me and your daddy.  We love you so very much!  

I cannot believe that we will celebrate your FIRST birthday in just FOUR weeks!  It feels just like yesterday I was holding you in my arms in the hospital for the first time.  


Love this picture - it's like he's saying "seriously mom, are we done yet?"


No comments: