Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What's on your playlist?


I've been doing Weight Watchers online since I was pregnant with Colton. I started losing weight in the beginning of my pregnancy with him and ended up only gaining a total of 20 pounds the whole pregnancy. I think part of the reason was doing WW but the other was I was able to workout more with him than I was with Ryan.

After I had Ryan it took me almost exactly 9 months to get back to my pre pregnancy weight. I got back to pre pregnancy with Colton after about 4 months. Since then I have been at a plateau and can't seem to get over the hump. Like I said I've been doing WW online but after Christmas I really started getting serious about it and strict with counting my points. I'm very happy to say I've lost 5 pounds over the past 3 weeks. My goal is to lose 25 more. I'm confident with WW and working out I can achieve this goal by the end of summer.

I've been eating the WW smart one dinners for lunch and they are great because they are really good and tell you the point value. I usually do the gym 2 days a week and run on the treadmill 3 days a week. I think it might be from all the running in my friday No Limits Cardio class but I've been able to run 3 miles on the treadmill without dying... or walking. I'm excited my endurance is picking up. I love to watch tv while I run but also love some great workout tunes to keep me motivated. Here are some of my current workout tunes I'm loving:

Dynamite - Rokstarr
In My Head - Jason Derulo
Give Me Everything - Pitbull
Without You - David Guetta featuring Usher
Raise Your Glass - Pink
We Found Love - Rihanna
Tonight Tonight - Ho Chelle Rae
And for my cool down - Rhythm of Love - Plain White T's

So what's on your playlist????
I got Ryan this states puzzle for Christmas. I love geography! Even though it's for ages 5+ I thought he would enjoy it and eventually be able to put it together. We opened it a couple weeks ago and he loves it. At least once a day he brings it to me to help him put it together. Yesterday he brought it over while I was feeding Colton. He surprised me how he did the ENTIRE puzzle BY HIMSELF!!! I couldn't believe it. We are SO proud of him and he was pretty excited about it too!

No comments: