Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday

Today has been a great day! I'm so happy that Ryan has been in such a better mood today and has been so good! Love when he gets up and puts his arms around me for a hug. One minute he can drive me to insanity and the next he can be so endearing and loving.

This is one of Ryan's favorite activities as of late! He loves to bring me his states puzzle and show off his awesome skills! He gets so excited when he finishes!


This cute pie is getting better and better at sitting up all by himself. He loves this little turtle that lights up. It plays music, lights up and is a really a neat toy! Colton is always so smiley and so happy.

The sweetest thing happened tonight. Colton was in his jumper jumping away while I was in the kitchen cooking dinner. I saw Ryan standing beside Colton and as I looked closer I saw Ryan trying to give Colton his sippy cup and show him how to drink from it. It was so sweet and just melted my heart!

So thankful for a great day!

No comments: