Thursday, February 9, 2012

Just a Few Randoms

Yesterday I seriously think I had THE worst parenting experience leaving the gym. Ryan, aka Mr. Independent, wanted to open the heavy door at the gym. He got mad when I opened it and threw himself into a full on tantrum. I tried to calm him down, did time out in the hallway, you name it I tried it but he would not calm down. I ended up having to pick him up and carry him to the car all while he was kicking and SCREAMING!!!!

Sometimes I think he is trying to make me lose my mind. Motherhood truly is humbling!

Matt has been sick for the past few days. Usually he is the last to get sick but this time he was the first and hopefully only.

The other night he had a 102 fever and shivering from the chills. He took a sick day on Tuesday and went to the take care clinic at Walgreens. We were beginning to think he had the flu. They told him he has a viral infection and just keep taking ibuprofen and sinus meds.

He finally felt well enough to go back to work today. Poor guy has just been pitiful! Glad he is on the mend.
Ryan cracks me up with all the stuffed animals in his bed. I've mentioned before that he has to sleep holding pajamas. He probably has at least 10 pajama tops and bottoms in his bed. He loves his stuffed animals as well. Sometimes I wonder how he finds a spot to lay down.

No comments: